The Holiday Season is that time of year to pull out “all-the-stops”! Go for mega sparkle, bling, sequins, shimmer, statement-making, luxurious & rich with every festive look. But doesn’t it seem a waste to only take out that special dress, pant or pump for that “once-a-year” swanky soirée? With a bit of styling, you should be able to take your glitzy after-hours piece & create a workable day look. Couple your glamorous item with an everyday piece (i.e. t-shirt, sweatshirt, jeans) & then finish the look with fun accessories.
So, here is my interpretation of a relaxed-glam vibe (aka casual glam).
So basically, every clothing item that can do double-duty is a must-have for me. It’s not only a financial necessity to increase the options of my existing wardrobe; it’s also super fun to discover the “two-fer” way to styling. Who wouldn’t want to double the options in their closet without having to spend a dime?
A few ideas:
- Sequined pencil skirt – chambray shirt – plaid tartan scarf – pumps
- Another sequined pencil skirt option: ribbed turtleneck – ankle booties – peacoat
- Shimmery cami – wide legged trousers – tuxedo jacket – flats – delicate layering necklaces
- Sequined mini skirt – tucked t-shirt – denim jacket – sneakers
- Slip dress – longline, chunky cardigan – nude heeled sandals (heck, ankle boots)
- Sequined blazer – graphic t-Shirt – leather pants – pumps (or, stylish sneakers)
OUTTAKE!!! Channeling the Rockettes!
Adidas Originals (create your own)